- Collection, Use and Processing of your Personal Information
- How we collect your information
- What information we collect about you
- How we use and process your information
- Opt-in / Opt-out electronic mail
- Your Information and Your Rights
- Data Retention
- Other Sites and Social Media
- Security of your Personal Information
- Our Philosophy on Data Protection
- Questions & Contact
Nicole Rebecca Fitness is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be used and processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.nicolerebeccafitness.co.uk and/or by providing personal data to us through other means you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the data controller is Nicole Rebecca Fitness, Middleton, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom M24 2AQ
2. COLLECTION, USE & PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. How we collect your information
This includes information you provide when you:
- Make an enquiry about one of the range of NRF services we provide – including NRF Training, NRF Coaching & NRF Home.
- When you purchase something from the NRF website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- Respond to a marketing communication from NRF
- Make direct contact via Social Media.
We may also be given your name and basic contact information as a result of a referral from someone.
2. What information we collect about you
We generally collect your name, contact information, goals and measurements. Information we collect on you may be combined with information from other sources such as from Instagram, Facebook, Heavenly Bodies Gym and used for the purposes described below.
We do not collect personal sensitive data i.e. that relating to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, or details of criminal offences and we do not collect information on children.
3. How we use and process your information
We will use and process your data on the basis of Legitimate Interests. We use your personal information to provide certain services to you including providing marketing information for you at both an individual’s request and at our instigation where we believe the information will be of real value to you if you have shown interest in the Nicole Rebecca Fitness Brand. We will also use your personal information for a range of other activities which may include sending you invitations to join new services, and to get feedback on products / services; and to bring to your attention other market news/information that may be of interest to you.
Nicole Rebecca Fitness does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Certain Nicole Rebecca Fitness services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Nicole Rebecca Fitness and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services. In such cases a link to the other company’s privacy statement will be provided, which will provide you with information about how the other company will use the information and how you can contact the other company with requests to access the information or make other relevant inquiries.
We will pass your information on to third parties where we are required to do so to carry out our service – eg. For Deliveries. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
3. OPT-IN / OPT-OUT ELECTRONIC MAIL
Our electronic marketing mail communications with you to both market our services and provide other related information we believe to be of value to you currently operates on an opt-out basis. You are able to opt-out of receiving further electronic mail of the above nature via the unsubscribe feature included in all our targeted marketing communications.
4. YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we obtain and use your information
- To ask for a copy of the information we hold about you
- To have your information rectified
- To ask us to restrict processing of your personal data
- To request to have your information erased (Right to be forgotten)
- To object to the processing of your information (e.g. for direct marketing purposes)
To send a request in relation to any of these rights or lodge a complaint, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DATA RETENTION
In line with GDPR requirements we shall retain an individual’s data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. For further information about the data retention timeframe please contact email@example.com
6. OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and protect this information.
9. QUESTIONS & CONTACT
We take your privacy and protection of your personal information very seriously. If you have any questions, comments or queries about the way we are collecting or using your personal information then please contact the Data Protection Officer at Nicole Rebecca Fitness [Middleton, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom M24 2AQ] by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service providers
- Managing cookies
2. COOKIES THAT WE USE
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
5. MANAGING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411;
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.